How Can I Change My Vote?

If you have placed your vote and feel that you are not satisfied with your selection. Providing that the election is still running you can always change your vote.

In order to change your vote please contact the Mi-Voice support team along with the following credentials. 

UVC Used 
Email Address 
Membership Number (If applicable) 

You can contact us on our email: and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible. Or alternatively you can contact us via phone on: +44 (0) 845 241 4145

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk